"Wir verweilen nie lange im Gestern. Wir geben niemals auf, öffnen neue Türen und entwickeln neue Ideen, weil wir neugierig sind.…. Die Neugier ist es, die uns neue Wege beschreiten läßt. Gib niemals auf!" // "When you're curious, you find a lot of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."


~ Walt Disney

Mittwoch, 16. April 2014

The princess and the attandant

.....well........ now it's official. My princess is probably one of the most coddled cats all time. (.___.'')
For example the latest thing her attandant (aka me x3) did for her.

Cuz it's such a beautiful day today I thought it would be nice to let her out on our terrace. (I live in a big city right in the center, so it's hard to let her out here, cuz of all the big crossroads and reckless drivers. But at least she could get on our terrace - as long as we're also there xD)
Whatever. I put her harness on - and she didn't meowed against it or tried to get away. She holds still and let me do it peacefully TwT that's my kitty! <3 She layed in her blue flower (a pillow in form of a flower^^ it's placed right in front of the terrace door, which is glassed until the floor ;3) than I opened the door. ..... And she still layed in the flower xD Well at least she happily watched and nosed the outside.^^
Well, I sat right behind her and at some point I thought 'gosh, it's hot in the sun'. Then looked at my princess and touched her head softly, which was extremly hot too. And cuz my little princess is a mostly white kitty, she could get easily a sunstroke or a sunburn ö.ö
What did I do? Of course I stepped outside of terrace and placed me so, that she still could watch the outside while my shaddow spent her the needed cooldown. Yeah, she layed proudly like a princess in the shaddow, while I stand in the hot bruning sun. xD
That's LOVE! <3


1 Kommentar:

  1. Normal people would think we are crazy if they knew what we do for out cats XD

    AntwortenLöschen