"Wir verweilen nie lange im Gestern. Wir geben niemals auf, öffnen neue Türen und entwickeln neue Ideen, weil wir neugierig sind.…. Die Neugier ist es, die uns neue Wege beschreiten läßt. Gib niemals auf!" // "When you're curious, you find a lot of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."


~ Walt Disney

Mittwoch, 16. April 2014

A girl and a Calippo Slush~ such girly things x3 so wow xD

So here I am again. ( ^ω^ )/
I got some things to do today for what I had to travel through my city... Well.... Right with the first train I had to get in I chose the wrong one and found myself at the right opposite.... Yeah.... (ーー;)my orientation senses are still missing and always will. (I'm pretty sure that Froschi had stolen it (-_-#) ...)
Well at least I got this while searching for a way back on my route:



ψ(`∇´)ψ nhihahahaha..... Gamer cat gots lucky today. >:3

I also bought me cute little silver pearl earrings (of course the pearls are fakes. xD not like my big ones *w*) I bought them for my upper ear piercing. Normally I wear mint blue crystals up there but I dunno why, but I kinda pull all crystals out of their anchoring.... Ö.Ö" I pray to god Yanni that these will have a longe life spawn. x3 sooo... I wear one pearl up there now.... Hmmm.... a little to big... Damn now I have to get the smallest size too.... -.- hmpf.
Oh btw! I saw an advertisement in one shop of piercing the ears! :3 I made a appointment for getting finally the second pair downside of my ears TwT Saturday is the day of the days! Can't wait til then! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Ah I burned my damned tongue while drinking my mocca coffee -.- every damn single time I drink coffee or another hot drink I burn my tongue!!! (ノД`) ! Oh I also burned my finger by touching the hot dishes to grab my dinner.... (ーー;)somehow I feel kinda useless when it comes to hot burning things. (It's all Froschis fault! - Why? What the - do I know!!? Someone must to be blamed and Froschi is just at the wrong time on the wrong place -.- end of discussion.)

So now I'm tired. Wish u all a nightynight <3
Elle~ <3

1 Kommentar: