"Wir verweilen nie lange im Gestern. Wir geben niemals auf, öffnen neue Türen und entwickeln neue Ideen, weil wir neugierig sind.…. Die Neugier ist es, die uns neue Wege beschreiten läßt. Gib niemals auf!" // "When you're curious, you find a lot of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."


~ Walt Disney

Donnerstag, 17. April 2014

Glossybox & a singing backing machine

Hoi-Hoi! (^v^)/

Soo... today was a rough day for me. ._."
Whatever. :3 Yesterday I got a email by the post office here in town, that today my package will be delivered around 11-14pm. -.- This post office guys really pick up the only time I'm NOT at home. CHUUUUUUU!!! -.- ! Well, whatever. :3 More or less luckily I overslept. xD and around 11:20am the post guys arrived shortly before I left. :> I got my package. And what was in it??? :D

MY GLOSSYBOX! <3 =*v*=





TwT Made my day! <3
This time I got this:
~ royalblue nailpolish by Color Club <3
~ a new pincette by Emite Make Up Ö.Ö like they know that mine broke yesterday...... creepy.
~ organic regeneration day face cream by Love Me Green :3 smells like pomegranate^^
~ protective shampoo & shower gel by Naobay, smells like lemongrass <3
~ active foot gel by Beauty Bird, smells a bit like mint ^^

All in all I'm happy <3


So, later I was on a food hunting trip (aka grocery shopping). First store: all fine. Also bought Cornetto Butterlemon + Strawberry. <3 *,.,* Next store was.... well, normally I really try to avoid these kind of food stores.... ö.ö It SHOULD be a normal supermarket.... should. When I got in I felt like being on a bazaar... seriously. No space and many many stuff. Crowded stuff and people. And my Cornetto began to melt TAT sigh.... While I climbed through people and stuff suddenly a loud melody started. It was loud enough to silence the screaming people. ö.ö First I thought it's maybe a new strategy like the music in a elevator. (It was this kind of annoying music -.-) Somehow I sensed the point from where the music came. It was the baking machine. .......? Baking machines can sing? ö.Ö DAFUQ??

Strange day. But I got my Glossybox.

I'm done for today. Be happy guys, see you soon,

Elle~ <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. Dat nail polish *.* awesome!!! You are one lucky devil Lou, oversleeping and early delivery and all XD I should get me subscribed to glossybox too...

    AntwortenLöschen